[Gambas-user] Package creation for Suse 10.3

Dominique SIMONART simonart.dominique at ...11...
Fri Nov 30 20:08:46 CET 2007

Hi Stefano,

Stefano Palmeri a écrit :
> Alle 16:54, venerdì 30 novembre 2007, Dominique SIMONART ha scritto:
>
>> Dominique SIMONART a écrit :
>>
>>> Thanks Steven !
>>> So the RPM Package production run OK! I will attempt to install
>>> subversion right now!
>>> Dominique
>>>
>> I just notice that kdesvn is already installed on my OpenSuse 10.3. fine !
>> After reading some pages of the help... Is there a link that shows the
>> procedure to download the last version of gambas?
>> If not, what is the url of the repository for gambas?
>> thanks for your help
>> Dominique Simonart
>>

> This is from Gambas site:
>
> You get it from the Subversion repository:
>
> $ mkdir trunk
> $ svn checkout https://gambas.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gambas/2.0/trunk/
> $ cd trunk
> $ ./reconf-all
>
> Ciao,
>
> Stefano

Thanks Stefano, things are progressing quickly for me!
some components did not install (corba, firebird, mysql, postgresql and
qte) I will examin le listing to understand the reason
- first the environment is good I think: automake 1.10-46 autoconf
2.61-47 libtool 1.5.24-17
- as the all the gambas RPMs version 1.9.91 installed without problem,
except for corba, I think all the -devel package are OK (is this
asumption correct?)
- the trunk folder is now plenty of files ! (50.7 Mb, 11962 files, 2990
subfolders)
- now problem begin with ./reconf-all (as root). for all components
(main, app, comp, examples, help, gb.compress.bzlib2, etc...) I get
these 3 lines:

/usr/share/aclocal/paragui.m4:12: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_PARAGUI
/usr/share/aclocal/paragui.m4:12:   run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
/usr/share/aclocal/paragui.m4:12:   or see
http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal

however, the ./configure -C ended correctly (excepted those components
listed before)

then make ended badly with plenty of 'error:  ".....". the last line was:
make: *** [all] Erreur 2
so I stopped there.
I will re-run all the process to create the output file and send it to
Benoit if he want to see it

I'm waiting for your comments and suggestion
thanks for your attention
Dominique Simonart