[Gambas-user] Package creation for Suse 10.3

Dominique SIMONART simonart.dominique at ...11...
Fri Nov 30 16:54:08 CET 2007

Dominique SIMONART a écrit :
> Steven Lobbezoo a écrit :
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I run suse 10.3 with the latest trunk.
>> Without a hitch ;-)
>>
>> Works like a charm. I installed KDE+GNOME + DEV complete.
>>
>> Steven
>>

> Thanks Steven !
> So the RPM Package production run OK! I will attempt to install
> subversion right now!
> Dominique

I just notice that kdesvn is already installed on my OpenSuse 10.3. fine !
After reading some pages of the help... Is there a link that shows the
procedure to download the last version of gambas?
If not, what is the url of the repository for gambas?
thanks for your help
Dominique Simonart