[Gambas-user] Package creation for Suse 10.3

Dominique SIMONART simonart.dominique at ...11...
Fri Nov 30 03:39:56 CET 2007

Hi everybody

Benoit Minisini a écrit :
> On mercredi 28 novembre 2007, Dominique SIMONART wrote:
>
>> Hi Benoit,
>>
>> Dominique SIMONART a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi Benoit and everybody,
>>>
>>> I sent it. it is the 0.0.11 version but ABSOLUTLY nothing changed in the
>>> project since the beginning ! I've only tested several scenarios wich
>>> all end the same way.
>>> regards,
>>> Dominique Simonart
>>>

> OK, the packaged has been fixed in the last revision. Please tell me if
> everything is ok now!

Many thanks Benoit,
However, I installed gambas 2 from RPM with Yast and I know nothing
about subversion and the like.
Since the project is absolutely trivial (a form with a button to quit !)
may be somebody with OpenSuse 10.3
could run the test  and inform us?
I cannot imagine my situation is specific because I don't touch the
system at all since the day I install OpenSuse 10.3, except the
gambas installation from a user session and the automatic system
updating process, however if this is really specific with my config, I
could try the work, but I need serious help for that.
What do you think about that?
regards,
Dominique Simonart