[Gambas-user] is it possible to use component in a module?

Dominique SIMONART simonart.dominique at ...11...
Wed Nov 28 21:25:56 CET 2007

Benoit Minisini a écrit :
> On lundi 26 novembre 2007, Arief Bayu Purwanto wrote:

>>> Nothing in your code, just a bad habits from vb...
>>>
>>> In vb you use the form controls from everywhere... In gambas like in C or
>>> java
>>> you can't by default...
>>>
>>> You can by opening the project properties (ctrl+P) and selecting the
>>> option 'control are public'
>>>
>> Then, I think code completion should be more clever. SOL.
>>

> What do you mean by that?
>
> If the "controls are public" option is checked, then they are visible in the
> completion list box, otherwise they are not. Doesn't it work like that?

Once more, it's my fault ! I said that completion code correctly propose
the GridView1, and this is right anywhere in the FMain class, but in the
module the completion code showed only GridvView (not GridView1)
regards,
Dominique Simonart