[Gambas-user] forecolor

Peter Russell pete992000 at ...1683...
Tue Nov 27 18:17:46 CET 2007

Thanks Benoit

That was a speedy reply :)

I am running in the gnome desktop at the moment but I changed a few
themes etc; but it was still the same. I tried the same colors on a
label control and the colors worked correctly. I didn't test any others
though.

I forgot to mention also the release. It is 1.0.18 I got through
"synaptic manager" in ubuntu gutsy.

Anyway it's not a big deal but thought i'd see if there was a ready
answer.

Thanks regards Pete