[Gambas-user] Installation on Mandriva 2008

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Nov 26 13:51:07 CET 2007

On Monday 26 November 2007 07:29, David Villalobos Cambronero wrote:
> I have had some problems with installing Gambas (1.9.91) in
> Mandriva 2008, the page http://gambasdoc.org/help/install/mandriva,
> says we should install some pakages (same in 2007), but most of
> those pakages aren´t in Mandriva 2008, and others can´t be
> installed.

I haven't upgraded to 2008 yet, but under 2007.1 you need a lot of
contrib packages.  Do you have an Internet contrib source set up?
The contrib repositories included on the DVD are incomplete.

Rob