[Gambas-user] Suse 10.3 newly installed

Steven Lobbezoo steven at ...1652...
Sun Nov 25 17:40:40 CET 2007

Hi,

So, i installed suse 10.3. All is fine, but I have some problems with gambas
(latest trunk)
When I open the project certain forms are in the list on the left mentionned
as classes I can open them, but not the form (that they are really). Apart
from that, if I start the app it works just fine. (the forms are there, as
forms).
But<<<< (why is this happening ? each time I press point I get a backarrow, if
I press that, i get a point ?????), on certain forms if i click the gridview,
the details are not displayed, but SCIM flashes (whatever scim is - it's on
the lower right side of the screen).

So, it seems to work, but with some problems, i'll keep you informed

Steven