[Gambas-user] Highlight editor question

Thu Nov 22 08:52:57 CET 2007

I am playing with the HighlightEditor example, trying to use it for my
own kind of printer form files. Everything has run fine so far, but
there is one thing I do not understand.

When a linebreak comes within a command, the color isn't continued on
the next line. I re-wrote the whole stuff for my own needs, but this
behaviour remains.

You can easily verify this by loading the example, starting it and just
dividing one of the lines within a < > structure. You will see that with
the next appearance of any of the key characters, color comes back, but
the line will start in normal state.

In the example as well as in my alterated version, there are flags which
are constantly there (on or off, true or false) and should set each
character to a certain color, even on a new line. So, is there a known bug?

Rolf