[Gambas-user] Suse 10.3 for not-showing interface on startup of gambas2

Dominique SIMONART simonart.dominique at ...11...
Wed Nov 21 23:16:23 CET 2007

Hi Steven,
>> So my question : has anyone run the latest gambas2 trunk on a opensuse 10.3
>> system ? Does it work ? Under KDE and Gnome ?
>>
>> Thanks a lot for your views,
>>
>> Steven

I was running Gambas 1.9.47 (or something) on my updated OpenSuse 10.2
without problem.
Now I've installed OpenSuse 10.3 (New installation) and then Gambas
1.9.91 (with yast) from RPMs downloaded at
http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/linux/misc/suser-gbv/rpms/10.3/RPMS/i586/
All ended fine, except gambas2-gb-corba-1.9.91-1.gbv.suse103.i586.rpm
(dependancy problem). I could start Gambas and load my old project
without problem. I've only refreshed the project before running it.
Now, I don't use DB and I don't access the web with this project.
Hope you could get the beast working  :)
Dominique Simonart