[Gambas-user] Data Base Manager

javier romero cjro99 at ...67...
Fri Nov 16 22:14:27 CET 2007

I think may be the problem are with compiz-fusion and i install gambas in other machine with no compiz-fusion and the same issue appears y can conect with the Database Manager, i can see the Data Bases and tables but when i clik rigth mouse button and press "Edit" (or Double Clink under the table) nothing happens, the Data Base Manager not showns the fields and contents of the tables.

In this second installation i not compile the tar ball of gambas, i install them from Guadalinex (azores) repositories.

I'm using Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon 7.10 with compiz-fusion
in a Genome Desktop
and Gambas 1.9.91

Thanks and Regards

Javier