[Gambas-user] Article on Gambas 2.0 RC1

timothy timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Fri Nov 16 09:26:41 CET 2007

What's the source of the Confucius? I guess the Analects: but I cannot
find the text - even allowing for a different translation.

You might want to the replace the two "every" (all of) with "many" (a
number of).

Else you end up with almost 300% of the population!

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>