[Gambas-user] Article on Gambas 2.0 RC1

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Nov 14 18:57:36 CET 2007

On mercredi 14 novembre 2007, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On mercredi 14 novembre 2007, Stefano Palmeri wrote:
> > Alle 18:37, mercoledì 14 novembre 2007, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> > > I have submitted the article to OSnews.com, and now I wait for their
> > > answer.
> > >
> > > Note that if accepted, the article is owned by them for 30 days, so you
> > > cannot post it elsewhere.
> >
> > Do they own article translations (fr es de it) too?
> >
> > Stefano
>
> No. Only what is submitted and published.

Oops, yes they do. I read their style guide too fast:

"Articles submitted and published on OSNews are not to be re-published
elsewhere, except maybe in translation cases to other languages (to be
decided on case by case basis). You may freely re-publish your article
elsewhere after a period of 30 days of the article being live on the OSNews
web site (however, please let us know that you intend to later re-publish
your article elsewhere)."

Benoit Minisini