[Gambas-user] package for scripter

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...626...
Tue Nov 13 20:45:43 CET 2007

Hi, Benoît, I've checked you didn't update the
README.HOW-TO-PACKAGE-GAMBAS.html file. I'm preparing Debian packages for
the 1.9.91 release and would like to package the scripter in a proper way to
continue maintaining the compatibility between different distribuitons.
So, in the meantime, I will do a "gambas2-scripter" package containing
/usr/bin/gbs2, its man page and register the mime-type for Gambas scripts.
But, anyway, it would be great if you confim me that's right under your
point of view and update the above file.

Cheers
José L.