[Gambas-user] 1.9.91 package uploaded

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Tue Nov 13 12:11:08 CET 2007

Alle 10:08, martedì 13 novembre 2007, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> The gambas2-1.9.91.tar.bz2 source package was uploaded to sourceforge.
>
> Please just confirm me that there is no problem with it, before I make the
> official release.
>
> Regards,

When you are doing something, you have against you every people doing the same
thing, every people doing the opposite thing, and the very large majority of
people doing nothing.

Who's the author?

To 2.0 article translators: there are some little changes to apply.

Best regards and con-gra-tu-la-tions for the new release,

Stefano Palmeri