[Gambas-user] Serious things start :-)

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Nov 12 13:08:35 CET 2007

As things seems to be a little more quiet now, I tagged the 1.9.91 version on
the subversion repository.

Some problems remain according to the mailing-list and the bug tracker:

* The bug with the autotools packages made by the IDE: Laurent? :-)

* Strange things happens on Steven Lobbezoo's computer where Gambas does not
display anything unless started as root.

* Some crash when pulseaudio is activated on Gareth Bult's machine.

The 2.0 RC1 release article were slightly modified (sorry for the translators)

Now I will generate the release in a few hours, making the source archive and
trying to compile it on my machine as usual. So there is a few time for last
minute changes :-)

I think I will submit the article on OSNews.com, and the french version on
LinuxFr.org (maybe in a shorter version). If you want to suggest other sites,
tell me. But I don't want to make a flood too!

Benoit Minisini