[Gambas-user] No interface showing

Steven Lobbezoo steven at ...1652...
Thu Nov 8 17:16:59 CET 2007

Hi,

In the mean time i tried a complete new installation of the latest trunk.
Still no changes : gbr2 strats, and then does not show any window, it stays
running, but no interaction with the sceen.

Also : why does gbr2 tries to write /usr/local/share/gambas2/info/gb.vb.info
its installed 600 owner root, so cannot be written by normal users.

Steven