[Gambas-user] No interface showing

Steven Lobbezoo steven at ...1652...
Wed Nov 7 13:20:06 CET 2007

Hi,

Suddenly I got problems with gambas2 development environment.
I think it resulted from a change in clib (that was -automatically update for
some securety fixed from suse 10.2) or because i played around with the
options, like font, colors etc. from the development interface.

So, I deleted, recharged, compiled and installed the trunk this morning.

Now, if I start gambas2 as root all is fine. If I start it as
user 'steven' -as i use to do before - there is no interface showing.
So, I tried to delete the gambas directory from .config in my home directory ,
same result. so i tried gdb gbi2 and run : no errors.
There is no error whatsover, the program starts, and keeps running, but there
is no userinterface. If I do gbi2 -v (-p) it list all my modules, all are
loaded, no errors.

Any idea what I could do ?

Steven