[Gambas-user] Gambas 2.0 RC1 article

timothy timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Tue Nov 6 22:09:27 CET 2007

Would it be OK for me to fix some of the English grammar. I do not
intend to change any of the content.

But lines like "Its architecture is very inspired by Java" would read
better as "Its architecture is greatly inspired by Java". There are of
few other things like this I would make.

I assume you have saved the original?

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>