[Gambas-user] An ask about all and nothing

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Tue Nov 6 16:04:50 CET 2007

Hi to all...

I've a big ask... I think i'm going to leave (quit) my kubuntu distribution,
i've too many problem on it.

I want to know if you know a good Distrib kde based... with a good preview on
kde4 and light and easy to use...

I've look at vector linux... but is there a Good french support Jose j. ?  KDE
4 beta package ?

Idem for linex... the project look really impressive... but i'm not good in
spanish :) and seem to be based only on gnome...

I know that it's not a good Mail on this mailing list ... but there is mabe a
little distro that exist and can make my happyness.

Fabien