[Gambas-user] Globally available Gambas components

Gareth Bult gareth at ...1689...
Thu May 24 13:08:24 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm having real problems "distributing" Gambas written components to other machines.

Can you tell me where I should put a compiled Gambas component to make it globally available to all users on a machine ?

~/.local/lib/gambas2 is ok for testing, but not so good when I have to install it for 30 users .. :(

Thanks,
Gareth.

--
Gareth Bult, Encryptec Limited
Tel: 0845 25 77033, FWD: 753977, Mob: 07891 389657

Statements made are at all times subject to Encryptec's Terms and Conditions of Business, which are available upon request.