[Gambas-user] Install Gambas2 Ubuntu 7.04

Juanra juanramon at ...1546...
Tue May 22 08:11:55 CEST 2007

Hello, I want install Gambas2 in Ubuntu 7.04 but I am not find any
repositories for apt-get.

I am compiling Gambas2 of sources but I have a problem to
execute ./configure -C.

configure: WARNING: *** bzlib2 compression is disabled
> configure: WARNING: *** MySQL driver is disabled
> configure: WARNING: *** ODBC driver is disabled
> configure: WARNING: *** SQLite 3 driver is disabled
> configure: WARNING: *** firebird driver is disabled
> configure: WARNING: *** GTK+ toolkit is disabled
> configure: WARNING: *** GTK+ component is disabled
> configure: WARNING: *** SVG loader for GTK+ is disabled

I need the MYSQL driver for work,

My English is not very good, sorry.

Can you help me, please?