[Gambas-user] Some minor issues with 1.9.49

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon May 21 20:27:56 CEST 2007

On lundi 21 mai 2007, Rolf-Werner Eilert wrote:
> Good morning folks,
>
> Now at last I got 1.9.x running on my new Suse 10.2 machine.
>
> When I wanted to delete the 1.9.48 directory (you remember I had some
> compiling issues with it the other day), I found the directory had been
> created for a non-existing user and group - very strange. That's why it
> didn't compile, I think. Well, now it's 1.9.49, and this is running well.
>
> Two problems I had with it:
>
> When I created my very first project, it told me "this is a 1.0 version
> project, still open it?"

Now the IDE makes a difference between projects written with 1.0 and projects
written with the future 2.0. But as it does that since 1.9.49, all projects
written before 1.9.49 are considered as 1.0 projects.

When opening an 1.0 project the IDE just displays the warning message you get,
and if you continue, the '.project' file format is updated. That's all.
Nothing else changes.

> I did and played around with it a bit, and when I wanted to call help by
> F2, Konqueror crashed.

If Konqueror crashes, then this is a bug in Konqueror.

> This is reproducable. Calling it by F1 lets it
> run without problems.

I think it depends on the displayed page...

Benoit Minisini