[Gambas-user] Some minor issues with 1.9.49

Mon May 21 09:12:45 CEST 2007

Good morning folks,

Now at last I got 1.9.x running on my new Suse 10.2 machine.

When I wanted to delete the 1.9.48 directory (you remember I had some
compiling issues with it the other day), I found the directory had been
created for a non-existing user and group - very strange. That's why it
didn't compile, I think. Well, now it's 1.9.49, and this is running well.

Two problems I had with it:

When I created my very first project, it told me "this is a 1.0 version
project, still open it?"

I did and played around with it a bit, and when I wanted to call help by
F2, Konqueror crashed. This is reproducable. Calling it by F1 lets it
run without problems.

Any ideas?

Rolf