[Gambas-user] gambasforge

Jason Curl jcurlmail at ...31...
Fri May 18 23:20:54 CEST 2007

Hi Fabien,

I just checked the site and I see that the screenshots aren't working. I
haven't logged in at all. I just get a cross that is where the picture
should be. I've tried this on the first 5 projects and they're all the same.

Also, another small but nonimportant thing is spelling.
"Last 5 codes sended by ..." -> "Last 5 code snippets published by ..."
"Sended the: ..." -> "Sent on the: ..."
"Last connexion" -> "Last Connected"

Regards,
Jason.