[Gambas-user] Release of gambas 1.9.49

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Fri May 18 17:30:22 CEST 2007

I've got a strange problem opening a project of mine.
As you know, I've written a big program for the company I work in.
Now I'm at home at wanted to look at the new Gambas version...
When I've tried to open this program, Gambas said me that it was a
Gambas 1.0 project.... Ok, "continue" I've told to Gambas.
When it opened it, I've tried to recompike it but the interpreter told
me that there was a missing component. So I've tried to open this form
but I discovered that Gambas couldn't do it... and so on for several
others...
I decided to uninstall the 1.9.49 and come back to 1.9.48 but now I'm
not able to open my project anymore.... When Gambas starts and displays
the last projects, if I click on the above project, Gambas doesn't load
it but shows me again the splash form... and so on for infinite clicks...

What did it happen?

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software