[Gambas-user] Congratulations and question

Leandro Anthonioz Blanc leandro_anthonioz at ...43...
Fri May 18 15:32:37 CEST 2007

Hi! There are a lot of useful new features in version 1.9.49! Excellent work Benoit!!!
Other: I'm trying to upload a Gambas application into www.gambasforge.net. However, I couldn't receive the activation account mail after register me. Anybody knows if user registration system works properly? Thank you very much!