[Gambas-user] Compiling issues on Suse 10.2

Mon May 14 12:21:43 CEST 2007

Hi folks,

just finished installing a brand new Suse 10.2 and found it doesn't
compile Gambas anymore, neither of the current versions.

On my Suse 10.1 at home, there's no problem with any version.

Does anyone here spontaneously know the reason, or do you need the
compiling messages? (It's on another machine than this one, so I'd have
to copy/paste from one to the other - no idea how to handle this, that's
why I ask first :-) )

Thanks for all ideas

Regards

Rolf