[Gambas-user] gb.report

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Tue May 8 23:56:02 CEST 2007

Hi, Steven

What you are talking about is named ReportSection and is not done yet... i
will begin that tomarow

i'm currently on the adding of the scaled value (in percentage) for width,
height, padding, spacing)

I've already done the autoresize mode, today, that permit to grow the
container or object in function of their content.

But i need to stop here and wait for a Benoit correcting on inheritance.

Regards,
Fabien Bodard