[Gambas-user] How to compile & install Gambas on a specific distribution

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri May 4 21:05:19 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have created new pages on the wiki (http://gambasdoc.org/help/install),
where anybody will be able to explain how to compile & install Gambas on its
own Linux distribution.

These pages can be used too for distribution specific notes.

I took the explanation of Gareth Bult for Ubuntu 7.04 and put it there. I
created a page for Mandriva too, but it is void at the moment. I will fill it
if I have time.

Feel free to create the pages for your own distribution. Users having problem
to install Gambas will thank you for the whole eternity for your help.

Benoit Minisini