[Gambas-user] Re; Grid / Double Click

Gareth Bult gareth at ...1689...
Fri May 4 12:00:56 CEST 2007

Mmm,

I'm an Ubuntu user so I have to compile from source ..  (but this is not
a major problem)
If you want to get 1.9.48 running on the latest Ubuntu release (7.04)
all you need to do is;

a. Download Gambas source
b. Do;

apt-get install libbz2-dev libgnorba-dev omniorb4 libfbclient1
libmysqlclient15-dev unixodbc-dev libpq-dev libsqlite0-dev
libsqlite3-dev libgtk2.0-dev libldap2-dev libcurl3-dev libgtkglext1-dev
libqt3-mt-dev libpcre3-dev libsdl-sound1.2-dev libsdl-mixer1.2-dev
libsdl-image1.2-dev libsage-dev libxml2-dev libxslt1-dev build-essential
libbonobo2-dev libcos4-dev libomniorb4-dev firebird2-dev librsvg2-dev
libpoppler-qt-dev libpoppler-qt4-dev  libpoppler-dev libpoppler-glib-dev
libasound2-dev libartsc0-dev libesd0-dev libesd-alsa0 libdirectfb-dev
libaa1-dev

c. Unpack the source an follow the instructions (make / make install)

It should compile cleanly and install in /usr/local/bin ...
I would "guess" that this will work ok KUbuntu too .. but I've not tried
it ..

(I run the apt-get and "make" in a script on many machines, works every
time .. also worked for .47 ..)

hth
Gareth.