[Gambas-user] Unexpected error / abort

Gareth Bult gareth at ...1689...
Thu May 3 15:31:03 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've noticed than when using "Gambas" written components I can't copy /
paste them .. indeed when I try to select, then Ctrl-C, I get;

This application has raised an unexpected error and must abort.
[6] Type mismatch: wanted Interger, got Null instead.
FForm.CopySelection.1298

Is there something I should be doing in terms of my [gambas] component
or is this an issue with the IDE?

Gareth.
--
Gareth Bult, Encryptec Limited
Tel: 0845 25 77033, FWD: 753977, Mob: 07891 389657