[Gambas-user] Object borders ...

Gareth Bult gareth at ...1689...
Wed May 2 17:46:34 CEST 2007

Ok,

I've loaded Kcontrol which tells me that I'm using "Plastik" ...

Tried a couple of other "looks", nothing else is nearly as "nice" ..
that said other "styles" don't show the same issue.

Don't really know enough about KDE to know whether having a display
issue with certain skins is "acceptable" ??

Gareth.

--
Gareth Bult, Encryptec Limited
Tel: 0845 25 77033, FWD: 753977, Mob: 07891 389657