[Gambas-user] Object borders ...

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed May 2 17:08:43 CEST 2007

On mercredi 2 mai 2007, Gareth Bult wrote:
> Ok, you've got me there ...
>
> The example below was a completely clean test starting Gambas from
> scratch .. and was the entirety of the code ..
> All grid and properties were Gambas defaults ...
>
> (what's a drawing style?)
>
> Gareth.

I'm talking about what you choose in the KDE control panel. A style is the way
widgets are rendered to the screen. Concretely it is (in KDE) a C++ class
stored in a shared library that implements the drawing of all widgets you see
on the screen. Try to change the style in the KDE control panel, and see if
you have the drawing artifacts yet.

Benoit Minisini