[Gambas-user] Gridview delete row

timothy timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Wed May 2 08:23:20 CEST 2007

Wow, 10,000 items in a Grid or Table. Some might think this is
impressive. But in fact it is an example of a rubbish user interface
design. If you are likely to have this many items in a grid then forget
about update speeds. You are on totally the wrong track. Think about
your poor user trying to find the information they want lost in a sea of
irrelevant items. You need to look again at your user interface and find
a better way of presenting your data to the user.

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>