[Gambas-user] Control event

Steven Lobbezoo steven at ...1652...
Sat Mar 31 21:15:33 CEST 2007

PUBLIC SUB Stxt_Change() 			'simple text changes, no check required
DIM tmp AS String[]

IF Dbu = 0 THEN ' where not updating from program
  IF rsD THEN
    IF rsD.available THEN
      rsD[LAST.Name] = LAST.Text
    END IF
  END IF
END IF
END

As you can see, i've build my own check (Dbu) variable, that I set to 1 during
reading / filling the text control from the database.
After filling all, I set it to 0, so that, when the above event is fired (now
the user has changed the text in the control), it transfers the .text part to
the database field.
The problem was, that this event allso got fired, when I fill the text of the
control from the database.

Steven