[Gambas-user] get the color from a pixel in DrawingArea control

timothy timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Fri Mar 30 16:30:54 CEST 2007

Set the DrawingArea Cashed property to TRUE to prevent the drawing being
erased. You will then have to use the Clear() method when you want to
erase your drawing.

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>