[Gambas-user] Look for Gambas tutorials

rolf rolf.frogs at ...221...
Thu Mar 29 22:28:28 CEST 2007

Hi Benoit, hi everybody else

> http://gambasdoc.org ?

The most missing feature in gambasdoc is a search function. So you have to
know to which group a function belongs to, to find it.

If possible should also a search in the description of functions be possible
to serve requests like "what function has the searched properties - not only
in the sense of the module properties, but in the sense of functionallity.

If needed, i may help writting parts of a documentation - even if my english
is not perfect. Perhaps we should generate a list of needed documents or
documentation of functions or objects/elements. Than it needs to be
coordinated, who works on which part.

Fine regards
Rolf