[Gambas-user] Aahhhggrr Databasemanager

Steven Lobbezoo steven at ...1652...
Thu Mar 29 21:27:26 CEST 2007

OK,
But that is NOT good behavour !
I work with mysql, and it's sensitive to the case of field-names.
A reason to NOT change them to lower case
(or at least warn the user)
The conversion should then be done in the individual drivers, not in the
user part!
I admit it's difficult if you consider someone using the same field-names
with upper- and lower-case letters in f.i. MySQL, than switching to a
non-sensitive systems could couse porblems. However, I think that
the case is much more exeptionel as the simple re-genaration of an
existing database.

Steven