[Gambas-user] Use of Dialog.Paths

Steven Lobbezoo steven at ...1652...
Wed Mar 28 15:36:54 CEST 2007

I use Gambas 1.9.47
In the project I use gb.qt, gb.qt.ext, gb.qt.kde, gb.frm and others,
Part of my .projectfile :
Startup=FMain
Version=0.0.8
Library=gb.db
Library=gb.qt
Library=gb.db.form
Library=gb.form
Library=gb.image
Library=gb.qt.ext
Library=gb.qt.kde
Library=gb.qt.kde.html
Library=gb.report
Library=gb.web

In the mean time, I strat using the native filedialog, that is working quite
well.
My be not so nice graphics, but it works ok.

Steven