[Gambas-user] can use assembler instructions

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Mar 26 16:26:09 CEST 2007

On Sunday 25 March 2007 16:05, Nopan Pirsa wrote:
> hi.. i'am want make a program to control a paralel port
> (DB25), but i don't know how? can i use assembler
> intrustuctions in gambas? if can what should i do? thanks

There are C APIs for controlling the parallel port under Linux,
so you shouldn't be writing assembler for that.  I don't know
where to find that documentation, but the kernel header file you
would need to reference would be parport.h.

Rob