[Gambas-user] A question about toggle button

Carlos Cuello el.carly at ...626...
Sat Mar 17 01:14:50 CET 2007

Hi you all! I'm currently trying to do a small aplication that has a form
wtih a picture which is a map of my country (Argentina) and every province
has a toggle button in the position of the capital city. This button will
open another form with the main information, and some main words will show
more information (I try to follow the model of the wikipedia, information
that leads to more information).
The problems that I'm having are, on design view I see the toggle buttons
with rounded corners, but when I execute the program I get sharped corners
that make the buttons look like rectangles, and I have sized the height and
width of the buttons on 6, but when I save and close Gambas2, and then open
the project again, even though the width and height fields says 6 the
buttons are more larger than that on design view, but has the correct size
on execution view.
By the way I get this error on the console when I execute my program...

(cAtlas:5577): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_cell_renderer_set_fixed_size: assertion
`width >= -1 && height >= -1' failed

Any help, would be appreciated. Best regards

Carlos Cuello