[Gambas-user] Gambas EVENT - RAISE

Vince Scott (SBC) vince.scott at ...770...
Wed Mar 14 22:26:26 CET 2007

Thanks, I think I am doing the same thing you are...

Here is what I did:

Inside cKeyboard class

'*** Defined Outside Methods

EVENT SendKey(p_Key AS String) as Boolean

'*** Group Click Event From Button Group

Public SUB grpKeys_Click()

  Dim Ret as Boolean

  Ret = RAISE SendKey(LAST.Tag)

END

'*** Inside FORM or an Encapsulated Class module

Dim oKeyboard as New cKeyboard

'*** Setup to Capture Event

PUBLIC SUB oKeyboard_SendKey(p_Key AS String)

   'NEVER GET THIS EVENT

END