[Gambas-user] Please an example to use Application_KeyPress

Lorenzo Tejera fidojones at ...805...
Sun Mar 11 13:23:17 CET 2007

Err.... this exactly what I was doing

STATIC PUBLIC SUB Application_KeyPress()
message.info(key.Code)
END

In the initial class but not generate any event......and I hitting my
keyboard, and nothing occurs buuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa