[Gambas-user] Database update

Steven Lobbezoo steven at ...1652...
Sat Mar 10 08:05:41 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm setting up my first app with a database.
All works just fine, but i'm stuck with the update :

I do :
DIM rsD as result

PUBLIC SUB Button1_Click()
DIM rfield AS ResultField
DIM ctrl AS Control
DIM Lbox AS ComboBox
DIM MySw AS Integer = FALSE

  'let's see if we want to update
  FOR EACH ctrl IN ME.Controls
      IF Object.Type(ctrl) = "TextBox" THEN
        IF Object.GetProperty(ctrl, "Text") THEN
          IF Object.GetProperty(ctrl, "Text") <>
Object.GetProperty(ctrl, "Tag") THEN
            MySw = TRUE
            message.Info(rsD[Object.GetProperty(ctrl, "Name")])

            rsD[Object.GetProperty(ctrl, "Name")] =
Object.GetProperty(ctrl, "Text") ' move it in

          END IF
        END IF
      END IF
  NEXT
  IF MySw = TRUE THEN
    IF rsD THEN 'we have red something
      rsD.update()
    ELSE ' we migth want to add something

    END IF
  END IF
  ME.Close
END

Whatever, gambas tells me that "Result is read-only".
In the doc is says that Result is read/write

How comes ?

Thanks, Steven