[Gambas-user] installing Suse 10.2 + several versions of gambas2

Steven Lobbezoo steven at ...1652...
Tue Mar 6 14:59:41 CET 2007

Hi Dominique,

Thanks a lot, that helped immidiatly.
One can ask why opensuse is doing such a bad job.
Had -and still have - the same problem with rekall.

This is not a good pub for gambas !
I'll go now and try it out.
It's great to find basic un linux systems.

Thanks again,
Steven