[Gambas-user] Gambas runtime

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Thu Mar 1 16:51:05 CET 2007

Jayme Staggs ha scritto:
> So,  am i right in the assumption that wanting to run Gambas-Based
> Executables on Windows Machines is just Wishful thinking at this point?
>
> I was hoping that there would be some scope for cross-compatibility between
> Windows and Linux (Where Gambas is concerned)...

Benoit lets undestand that he will never create a Windows version of
Gambas because Gambas is born under Linux.
If you just want to run your Gambas program under Windows he suggests a
method:
http://gambasdoc.org/help/howto/windows

If you want something that is cross-portable you have to look to other
programming languages: Mono is a good choise; Python is another good
cross-platform language.

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software