[Gambas-user] Question about how to address more than 1 checkbox or picturebox item in for-next loop

ron ronstk at ...239...
Fri Jul 27 13:42:34 CEST 2007

On Friday 27 July 2007 12:57, Ron Klinkien wrote:
> ron wrote:
> > On Thursday 26 July 2007 16:20, Ron Klinkien wrote:

Good to hear.

Just a tip I use in real programming where the Object is required.
1) if the DIM is inside the sub/function I do
	'DIM myPic as Object	'doRun
	DIM myPic as Picturebox 'doEdit

or more I did this as
	DIM myPic as Object 'Picturebox ' 'doEdit

in the time gambas did support, with the old editor, drag and drop
on code I did drag the correct "keyword ' " in place :(

Before the compile/run I place the remarks sign to the line below
by find the lines with i.e. 'doRun'

2) if the declaration in global part of the file.
	PUBLIC myPic as Object	'doRun

	SUB showpic()
	 	DIM myPic as Picturebox 'doEdit
	END
Before the compile and/or run I put a remark at the DIM line

Now the auto completion works with correct object properties/methods
during edit time.

When gambas support the C form of #IF x=y #end (conditional compile)
this will be a peace of cake.

Ron