[Gambas-user] Packages for Ubuntu / Feisty

Gareth Bult gareth at ...1689...
Sun Jul 22 21:51:03 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've finally gotten around to reading up on making Ubuntu (/debian) packages.

Not sure I've done it right, but I have generated a .deb for the current SVN (which compiles Ok).
Seems to install and run quite happily on my laptop ..

Anyone fancy giving it a try for me ?
http://encryptec.net/software/gambas-packages

??

install with; sudo dpkg -i gambas_1.49.462-2_i386.deb

Notes;
o Use at your own risk - I've only tried this on my laptop so far
o Make sure you remove any Ubuntu / Gambas packages first
o If you have an SVN version installed, goto your source directory and "make uninstall" first

Gareth.
--
Gareth Bult, Encryptec Limited
Tel: 0845 25 77033, Mob: 07891 389657