[Gambas-user] Non terminated string in for definition

Jose J. Rodriguez joe1962 at ...626...
Sun Jul 22 00:04:52 CEST 2007

I already did, a while back. Unfortunately, I fixed all the forms now.
However, simply try indenting the html in a TextLabel with tabs. It
should give you the error.

Regards,
Joe1962