[Gambas-user] Non terminated string in form definition error in 1.9.49 opening a 1.9.47 project

Jose J. Rodriguez joe1962 at ...626...
Sat Jul 21 23:57:59 CEST 2007

I posted the answer to this on another thread, but thought I should
close this one in case someone was following it:

OK, so I finally had a chance to pursue this further. The problem lay
in the tabs used for indenting the html. Once removed, it works ok.
This begs the question, why did it work in 1.9.47? Or maybe it should
be, why aren't tabs supported in 1.9.49 or above?

Regards,
Joe1962